Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Finals, Lab Reports, Busy Busy Busy!

Seems like all I am doing these days is working on projects and studying for finals. Last night at 11:30 I finally finished my lab report for Cell and Genetics Lab. Ugh. So glad that is over.

Tomorrow I take the ACAT, Friday I have the ACS final for organic chemistry and Monday is my Calculus final . . . . and then I am DONE! :) WOO HOO!! One more semester down, 3 to go!

The stress is starting to get to me. I have been trying to go running every evening to try to relieve some of that stress, but it isn't working so well. I know that in 6 days that the stress will be a LOT better - but it's surviving these 6 days that is the trick!

On a brighter note - today is Sushi Tuesday - a ritual for me and my friends, and 2 of our professors have agreed to go to lunch with us and eat sushi! Looking forward to a great lunch with my friends - and the last Sushi Tuesday of the semester.

1 comment:

  1. Praying for you! You will do great! Keep running, studying and have fun on the sushi lunch :-)
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete